WALTERS, INC. - Sports Medicine Services Through Education, Consulting & Resources
Nationally recognized leader in the athletic training profession Dr. Rod Walters has enjoyed a storied career as a collegiate athletic trainer. Now, more than ever, Walters Inc. brings to you a unique and innovative perspective and experience through NATA Hall of Fame athletic trainer Walters' current and lively presentations as well as his consultation practice.
– more –
As a consultant, Rod Walters' leverages his more than 28 years in the collegiate athletic training arena to offer
• Continuing education seminars on a variety of topics featuring best practices relative to practices of athletic trainers
• Strategic consultation to the sports medicine and athletic trainer practitioner
• Up-to-the-minute knowledge and resources to the sports medicine and athletic trainer industry
Walters has provided a number of presentations as a popular presenter on a variety of topics including:
• Best practices in Concussion management
• Casting and splinting of orthopaedic injuries
• Business side of athletic medicine
• Medication dispensation in the athletics environment
• Emergency action plans for athletic training settings
• Drug Testing protocols and program implementation
Add Rod Walters to your team today!
SEMINAR SCHEDULE (all times in EST)